There are a variety of ways that I can help parents to create a deeper connection with their child.
I offer an in-depth course on conscious parenting (based on the work of friend and mentor Dr. Shefali, author of The Conscious Parent, Oprah Winfrey’s favorite parenting expert) where you will learn how to create a deeper, more fulfilling relationship with your child. The course is divided into four parts.
Conscious Parenting Part 1
– You will begin to understand the concepts of conscious parenting
– We will look at the components of being a conscious parent
– You will begin to create a more fulfilling parent-child relationship
Conscious Parenting Part 2
– We will dive deeper into conscious parent principles
– I will show you the questions you can ask yourself to become more conscious
Conscious Parenting Part 3
– We will look at common parenting agendas
– You will learn the power of embodiment as it relates to parenting
Conscious Parenting Part 4
– The final session of this course is left open for sharing stories of how you have brought conscious parenting principles into your homes and I will answer any lingering questions. In addition, we will look at next steps in your parenting journey.
I offer a variety of other workshops and webinars on various topics including:
Looking at Behavior through the Lens of the Iceberg
Raising a Motivated Child
Raising Kids in Our Digital Age Entitlement
Fostering an Attitude of Gratitude
Building Your Parenting Confidence
MINDFULNESS IN THE CLASSROOM INSERVICE:
I offer a 4-hour inservice (that is best broken into two parts over at least a week) for teachers that talks about the importance of mindfulness and its benefits as well as the importance of teacher self-care. During this inservice, teachers are taught examples of how to bring a mindfulness practice into their lives both inside and outside of the classroom as well as exercises and techniques to teach to their students. The goals of this inservice are to help teachers feel fulfilled, reduce stress among both teachers and students, help teachers to bring the best of themselves to the classroom and develop healthy, productive relationships with the students in their class!