I am thrilled to announce that our podcast, Maximizing Life in the Middle, is LIVE!
My husband, Jay and I have been talking about creating this podcast for over a year, and it has now come to fruition! Ours is a podcast featuring two people living and loving as husband and wife, parents and individuals making the most of their lives.
Why did we create the Maximizing Life in the Middle podcast?
We are aware of and grateful every day for the beautiful life that we share. But with lots of growth and development, individually and together, we realized the phrase “having it all” actually does not work. When you try to have it all, you end up stressed and burned out, feeling like you are lacking most things. Rather, what we have learned is that the way to feel like you “have it all” is actually to NOT have it all.
- You have to become very self-aware and in tune with who you are and what you want.
- You have to be in tune with yourself and mindful about where and what you are spending your time on.
- You have to constantly re-evaluate where you are now and where you want to go.
- You have to learn what to say “yes!” to and what to say “no!” to.
- And if you are in a relationship, it is critical that you have very healthy communication and work as a team.
THIS is why we created Maximizing Life in the Middle. We realized that we have figured out and are continuing to figure out a lot of these ingredients and we felt it was our duty to share these things with others to help them learn and grow as well.
We hope that you subscribe to our podcast and enjoy listening to our stories and thoughts as we try to make the most of this beautiful life we have been given. You can also visit our website to see each of our episodes at www.maximizinglifeinthemiddle.com.